- Q: What if some of my employees don’t want to be photographed?
- A: This has come up, but it has never affected the quality of the edit. I shoot around them.
- Q: What if some of my employees leave the company after we use their image in our marketing materials?
- A: The employees must sign a photo release. This protects you in case they leave. We have excellent releases that can be provided, or you can use your own. You retain all releases.
- Q: What do I have to do on my end to prepare for the shoot?
- A: Very little really. That’s why this approach is so attractive to many. I will schedule a pre-production call well before the scheduled shoot date(s). I suggest sending out a company-wide email announcing when the shoot is happening and giving very basic directions. A company representative often accompanies me, mostly to gain access to restricted areas.
- Q: Can you shoot video along with still photography?
- A: Yes, but video production is estimated separately and not part of the listed packages.
- Q: What if I don’t need as many images as you offer in your smallest package?
- A: I’ll be happy to create a line-item estimate for your specific number of photos and desired usage license.
- Q: Do I get to pick the images that I’m buying?
- A: You can of course. A link to a low resolution folder can be sent for you to select from. In most cases however, I am asked to select the very best photos from the shoot. My process includes three individual rounds of edits. You can always ask to see additional images.
- Q: How is payment handled?
- A: A 50% deposit and a signed estimate secures the date(s) on our calendar. Balance net 30 days from delivery.
Travel costs are not included in the package prices and are billed along with the balance.
- Q: Are you insured to be on my property?
- A: Yes. CDP has a commercial liability policy which can be emailed. Adding your company as additional insured is optional.
More questions? Email – email@example.com